admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Link to V3 Admin Console (full version)?

From: Olga Vasserman <Olga.Vasserman_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 16:54:14 -0700

Hi Anissa-

Thank you for your response. I guess I'm not yet clear on the
distinction between different versions. I downloaded and installed V3
TP2, but when I look at the online help there is a lot more content than
there are features in what I installed. I was interested in having
access to whatever the help for the current version was pulled from so
that I can have a better idea of what I need to remove. I'm not sure if
the difference here is between V3 and V3 Lite or if it's V3 vs. V2 or
something else entirely?

Thank you,
Olga.