admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Idea

From: Scott Fordin <Scott.Fordin_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:40:29 -0400

If you have a (free) account on glassfish.dev.java.net, you can use
Issue Tracker to submit an RFE (Request for Enhancement).

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/issues/enter_bug.cgi?issue_type=ENHANCEMENT

For general information about contributing the GlassFish project, go to:

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/devindex.html

Hope this helps, and there are lots of us who look forward to seeing
your ideas!

Scott