admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: A quick introduction

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 10:59:03 -0700

"but perhaps if I can make a contribution to the project in the form of testing or QA - then all the better."

Yes Dave, we would like to invite you to join GlassFish Quality Community.
Here are the 2 simple steps to join us:

# Joining the java.net <https://www.dev.java.net/servlets/Join> community.
If you are already registered, login here
<https://www.dev.java.net/servlets/TLogin?detour=https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal//index.html>.

# Subscribing to quality_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
<https://glassfish.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectMailingListList> In this
page, you look for quality alias section and click Subscribe to sign up.
Then you can use this mail alias to communicate to GlassFish Quality
Community.

Please take a look at this web site to see the ways you can contribute
to testing by filing bugs, writing tests, etc.

 https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal/index.html

Welcome and thanks,
Judy