admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Relase Notes: options that are not supported at TP2

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 21:03:40 -0700

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your comments, which I have processed.

> I was also reviewing the Release Notes and it looks good.
Thanks again!

> I don't think 'Using the Bundled Java DB Database' section belongs in the
> Hardware and Software Requirements.
ACCEPT: I have moved this section out from under Hardware and Software
Requirements.

> Also, I'm not sure if Java DB will be bundled. Jerome, Dinesh, or Sahoo
> - can you clarify?
DISCUSS: In response to a comment from another reviewer, I have avoided
this issue by saying "available for use with" instead of "bundled with".

Regards,
--
Paul Davies, Senior Technical Writer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
http://blogs.sun.com/techscribe/