admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please verify incorporation of your review comments

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:22:14 -0700

Hi Kedar,

>>> Also, I will strongly request you to at least remove the statement that
>>> says the port is 4848, from all remote command man pages. Would that
>>> be possible?
>>
>> I'll look into this possibility this afternoon.
>
> Thank you.

I have removed that statement that the default port number for
administration is 4848 from all TP2 man pages.

Some man pages still contain examples in which --port is specified as
4848, but I think that as they are examples, they are OK.

Regards,
--
Paul Davies, Senior Technical Writer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
http://blogs.sun.com/techscribe/