admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please review: more new man pages for TP2

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:44:14 -0700

Hi Sreeni,

Thank you for your comments, which I have incorporated.

My responses are inline.

>> * list-applications(1)
> See also lists 3 commands but the following 2 commands do not exist in
> V3 as of now.
>
> punit[64]: ./asadmin list-sub-components
> FAILURE : Command list-sub-components not found
Accepted.

> punit[65]: ./asadmin show-component status
> FAILURE : Command show-component not found
Accepted.

>> * list-containers(1)
> We may consider having a filter to list only certain types of
> containers similar to applications.
>
> I'll let Jerome comment as he seems to be the original author.
Declined - I assume that this comment relates to a change in the
behavior of the command that will not be implemented for TP2.

>> * list-modules(1)
> The output of list-modules needs reformatting for better readability,
> also pl. see the comment above.
>
> I'll let Jerome comment as he seems to be the original author.
Declined - I assume that this comment relates to a change in the
behavior of the command that will not be implemented for TP2.

Regards,
--
Paul Davies, Senior Technical Writer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
http://blogs.sun.com/techscribe/