admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: A Couple GlassFish/SJSAS Questions for a Very Important Client]

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 23:16:47 -0500

If I recall correctly there is a bug or RFE open to improve the
reporting for such cases so it's much clearer what's happening.

Perhaps one aspect of the larger fix could be to detect if the system ID
does not map to our local copy but the public ID suggests that it
should. In such cases the system ID and public ID are inconsistent and
GlassFish could probably detect that.

- Tim