admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Starting Admin Console with V3 promoted b10a

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:20:40 -0700

Hi Kedar,

Anissa and I looked into this together late last night. Basically the
change was in the AdminConsoleAdapter.java file. You have a method
(handleInstalledButNotLoadedState) which did not return a response.
This caused a blank page.

Our "work-a-round" was simply to call sendStatusPage(res), however, this
causes a trip back to the browser and another 5 second delay. This is a
total of 10 extra seconds that is not needed... room for improvement. We
tried to do a redirect, however, anissa's testing showed that redirect
via the Grizzly request was not working. :)

Ken