admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: defect in collection handling code

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:21:58 -0700

if you re-add the ones which were already there yes that's a problem. I
think that the admin gui or you need to see what are the current options
and only apply the diffs and stop reassigning everything !

the config-api so far gives you the semantics of a List<String>, this is
up the the clients of the API to do the right thing. I you add 100 times
the same string in a plain JDK list, you will get a 100 strings in there...

jerome