admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Appointment: 14apr08, 10 AM Pacific -- Admin Iteam Meeting ...

From: Sankar Neelakandan <Sankar.Neelakandan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:47:37 -0700

Hi Byron,

     It is great to have a introductory page like this but IMO I don't
think it is a good idea to introduce a command which will be removed
later. First it breaks backward compatibility(when a user runs asadmin
he expects to go to asadmin multimode prompt instead he is now presented
with this page), second, after a while the command is going to disappear
from the list. I guess everybody like the idea of having a introduction
page like this but without introducing a new command and with a info
like "multimode not available for TP2 release" as Jane suggested.

Just my thoughts :-) .

thanks
Sankar