admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Template Files

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 19:20:20 -0800

Thanks Ana!

Ken

Ana Caballero wrote:
Hi Anissa,

I checked in the template file for V3 and the Java One Lab Exercise. I created a "templates" directory under "...core/src/main/resources/templates" and you'll find the following:

baseTemplate.tpl
-->this file contains the bare minimum for creating a page without using any propertysheets or tables.  This allows greater flexibility when creating jsf pages.<><><><>
propertySheet.tpl
-->this file uses the baseTemplate.tpl file and defines the propertysheet component
javaOneTemplate.tpl
-->this file uses propertySheet.tpl(if the propertysheet is not needed we can change it to baseTemplate.tpl) and defines the header and page title for the java one lab exercise.  You might want to change the title I provided.
javaOneLab.jsf
-->this file uses javaOneTemplate.tpl and allows you to define the content area of this page.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Ana