admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: <engine> has no unique ID

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:03:44 -0400

Lloyd: thanks for finding a solution for this. The sniffer attribute is
unique at least for the standalone war case, so it will be ok for TP2.

Jerome: if we need to have a unique name for the Engine element, what
should it be? I am not yet clear about how the application element would
look like for the ear case where we have multiple wars inside of ear.
Would we have multiple engines with sniffer value as "web" in that case?

Thanks,

- Hong