admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: state of AMX MBeans in Glassfish V3

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:18:32 -0800

Everything annotated in com.sun.enterprise.config.serverbeans should
work (a few items are not, I'm not sure what they are just yet).

Even better --
AMX now supports *any* ConfigBean that is annotated with
@AMXConfigInfo -- no a-priori knowledge is needed eg it's completely
"pluggable" by any module that has configuration. Before, AMX require
"Impl" classes population of various internal tables; that is no
longer the case. As part of that the 300ms or so class-loading delay
for the AMX interfaces is gone, never to return.

Lloyd