admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 configuration data types API change (please read)

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 16:42:59 -0800

Kedar,

It seems that the String issue is all taken care of already for most
things, with only 'boolean' being an issue (unless I missed something
in my scan of the APIs).

There are a lot of booleans. Have these ever been used for ${VAR}
constructions?

Lloyd

On Feb 5, 2008, at 4:39 PM, Kedar Mhaswade wrote:

> Should AMX API be changed so that methods are type-agnostic and
> accept/return strings alone(specifically for attributes of an
> element like http-listener)?
>
> And we seem to converge to "Yes, we should change the API this way".
>
> Is it fair to say that we all agree on this?

---
Lloyd L Chambers
lloyd.chambers_at_sun.com
Sun Microsystems, Inc