admin@glassfish.java.net

Confirmation: JBI changes for Admin Console help not yet merged

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:45:50 -0800

Hi,

As asked in yesterday's Admin GUI meeting, I have just checked the
latest build to see if the AS 9.1 u1 JBI changes for Admin Console help
have been merged. I can confirm that these changes are not yet merged.

Steps to confirm:

1. On a machine where the latest build is running, log in to the AS
Admin console.

2. In the tree component, select JBI>Components.

3. In the Components window, follow the Upgrade link for a component in
the table of JBI Binding Components and Service Engines.

4. In the Upgrade Component window click Help.

The help viewer displays an HTTP Status 404 - File Not Found message.
The help topic To Upgrade a JBI Component is also absent from the TOC in
the left pane of the help.

I think it was Ken Paulsen who agreed to help me with the CVS operations
required for the merge. I'll follow up with Ken directly.

Regards,
--
Paul Davies, Senior Technical Writer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
http://blogs.sun.com/techscribe/