admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Code review for Admin Console bug# 6619915

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:16:49 -0700

Thanks Senthil for reviewing this.
We have removed the 'i' icon from the common task page due to
accessibility issues, thus the link will not be shown and won't be
used. That may explain why.
If this is an issue when we put back the 'i' icon later, we will have to
change all of this 'infoLinkUrl' in the entire page, not just this
one. So, i am going to check in the code as is now.

thanks
Anissa.