admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Proposal for adding pluggability into the Glassfish Admin GUI

From: Irfan Ahmed <Irfan.Ahmed_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 01:55:32 +0530
Hi Ken,

Ken Paulsen wrote:

Hi Irfan,

I'm glad you resolved most of the issues you were facing.  The last issue:

> Also where can I get more documentation on the tags used in the template such as dynamicTreeNode and all.

The best place to get documentation on the tags is from Woodstock... which I think is only available by building the documentation from source.  So you'll have to check out woodstock and build it.

For Factories that add extra options or do extra work (such as DynamicTreeNode) the best place to learn about these is to read the JavaDoc for those factories.  I can't seem to get to the online documentation on jsftemplating.dev.java.net right now... but you can look in the com/sun/jsftemplating/component/factory/tree directory to learn about that tag.  If that doesn't answer your question, the dev@jsftemplating.dev.java.net email alias is probably best.
Thanks ken. I will start digging into this.
--
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:irfan@sun.com">irfan@sun.com</a>
Irfan Ahmed | Sun Microsystems Inc., Bangalore, India. | irfan@sun.com - 9180.66927726 - x27726