admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: defined properties for http-service element

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:50:21 -0700
Hi Irfan,

Irfan Ahmed wrote:
Hi All,

The http-service element page in the GUI lists out 3 properties, accessLoggingEnabled, accessLogBufferSize and accessLogWriteInterval. In addition to this the page also displays a properties table.

I have a few questions in this regard..
  1. What is the difference between these 3 properties and the properties that can appear in the table.
These are the same properties.  It is just that these are more commonly used ones, so for better usability so that user doesn't need to dig up the property name, we special case this and make that a text field.  When writing out, it will still be saved as properties.
  1. Is there a document pointing out such properties as these are not listed in the DTD.
As June pointed out, the doc is at
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3674/abhcq?a=view

Anissa
If you can guide me to some wiki page that details this out, that would be great.

Thanks and Warm Rgds,
Irfan
--
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:irfan@sun.com">"mailto:irfan@sun.com"</a>><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:irfan@sun.com">irfan@sun.com</a></a>
Irfan Ahmed | Sun Microsystems Inc., Bangalore, India. | 9180-66927726, x27726