admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: defined properties for http-service element

From: <June.Parks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:16:20 -0700

The Admin Reference documents properties as well as the elements and
attributes in the domain DTD. The AS 9.1 version is of the http-service
description is here:

http://docsview.sfbay/app/docs/doc/819-3674/6n5skvtlh?a=view#abhcq

BTW, I have asked which http-service and http-listener properties apply
to sip-service and sip-listener, but no one has answered me.

June