admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: code review for fixing issue# 3714

From: Senthil Chidambaram <cchidamb_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:11:41 -0700

Anissa,
Changes look good. You might have taken care of this already, just
checking anyway. How about required="true", or styleClass="required" in
the jsf/.inc file for server-name attribute, is this check removed now,
or it was not there earlier anyway for client side validation. Since we
allow empty string now, I'm assuming client side validation for this
field is removed.

thx
Senthil