admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin Console iteam meeting agenda for 8/2

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:08:17 -0700

Hi Scott,

Scott Fordin wrote:
> Kedar Mhaswade wrote:
>> Scott Fordin wrote:
>>> I'd like to change or remove the first bullet item
>>> (upgradeProfile.text1), because I don't think it says anything
>>> useful, but I'm waiting to hear back regarding a decision on that.
>>
>> Yes. I agree. Why don't you change it thus: Configuration of the
>> domain will be changed to support clusters. This includes addition of
>> few system properties, template configuration etc.
>
> Sounds reasonable, thought we'll want to avoid "etc." because
> it's against Sun style.
>
>> Also, since we are anyway modifying this, I think we can add the
>> following as well:
>>
>> * Back up the domain.xml for this domain now, in case you want to
>> roll-back this support.
>
> That's fine, but we'll need to add another upgradeProfile.text<n>=
> field to the GUI page. My simply adding upgradeProfile.text6= won't
> work -- the bullet won't display.

I don't want to touch the .jsf file now. You can work around this by
putting <li>Another</li> at the end of upgradeProfile.text5 and it will
show up as another bullet item on screen. So, you can add as many as
you want :-)
eg

upgradeProfile.text5=This change will take effect after restarting the
domain.xml for this domain now, in case you want to roll-back this
support</li>

thanks
Anissa