admin@glassfish.java.net

Admin iTeam Meeting Agenda for 30jul07 includes Lloyds preso on Threading

From: Sreenivas Munnangi <Sreenivas.Munnangi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:58:58 -0700

Team,

Here is the agenda for 30jul07.

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishV2AdminMeetings

Lloyd Chambers is going to talk about Java Threading. I had the
privilege of reviewing his slides and you don't want to miss it!
Pl. read my note on how to open slides as it is slightly tricky. Pl. let
me know if any of you could not access the slides then I can send it to you.

        Agenda for 30 July 2007

    * Review of action items.
    * Use of external wiki for comments instead of filing issues
    * Comments/Feedback on external wiki
    * Update by QA, Documentation and Development Teams.
    * Lloyd's presentation on Threading Slides
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/PageInfo.jsp?page=GlassFishV2AdminMeetings/ConcurrencyPresentation.pdf>

*How to open slides*: Click on Revision1 under Attachment Version
History window on the left, then select 'Click to load attachment' from
the right side window called 'Image Preview'.

    * Customer Interaction, Arch. update if any.
    * Future items for discussion
    * Open Mic

        Meeting Details:

Mondays 10-11 AM Pacific
SCA14: MAD HATTER'S TEA PARTY 3390/3
(866)545-5227 (US Toll-Free)
(865)673-6950 (International-Caller Paid)
Access Code: 3535518#
Email aliases: admin_at_glassfish.dev.java.net

thanks
sreeni

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishV2AdminMeetings