admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin Console iteam agenda for 7/12

From: <Rajeev.Jayarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:32:18 +0530

Hi Anissa,

I will not be able to attend the meeting tonight as I am travelling out
of town. So my updates for the meeting are listed here:

1. Search related bugs are fixed. I checked the builds for both Solaris
and Windows 2000 and found the Search working. I do not have an XP
machine and hence haven't tested it there. But it should have got fixed
because this problem seems to have been caused by a file binary called
DOCS.TAB, which was not checked in as a binary.

2. There was a bug to create Index entries for JBI terms. This has also
been fixed.

3. We are going thru all the screens again and checking if there any
broken links. We found a couple of them and I have sent the screen
names to Senthil. The mapping is correct in Helplinks.properties and
the corresponding html files have been checked in.

4. Regression bug 6532532: For now, I have added a note in the help for
the Physical Destinations page. I have mentioned this in the bug
description.

Thanks
Rajeev