admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: QE review of bundled documentation

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 10:42:22 -0800

Hi Judy,

> Thanks Paul.

You're welcome.

> Yes, let's do as you proposed. SQE will start testing the CLI manpage
> and file bugs.
>
> Paul, could you please let us know the following two things first.
>
> (1) Which AS build has all the check in from doc team, so SQE should use
> it for testing ?

Per your email of Feb 1st: Use AS 9.1 b33a to obtain the man pages and other
bundled docs for testing.

> (2) SQE will use the following link to start testing with new and
> changed CLI commands first.
> Could you make sure the link is up to date.
>
> http://swpubs.sfbay/writing/appserver/as9/reviewdrafts/mpages/index.html

Please note that this page has moved to a more appropriate location at:
http://swpubs.sfbay/writing/appserver/as9.1/plans/asmanpageplan.html.

I will try to ensure that this page is kept up to date with information about
which man pages are new and changed. However, please do not rely on the links to
individual man pages to obtain review copy. For the purposes fo your beta
testing, please obtain the man pages from the build.

Regards,
--
Paul Davies                       USCA14-220, 4140 Network Circle,
Senior Technical Writer           Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA