admin@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish V2 Admin Team Meeting Minutes: 13dec2006

From: Sreenivas Munnangi <Sreenivas.Munnangi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:43:36 -0800

        GlassFish V2 Admin Team Meeting Minutes

        13dec2006

Present: Byron, Vince, Sreeni, Jennifer, Jane, Nandini, Prashant, Kedar,
Satish

Discussion Summary:

    * Kedar confirmed that he provided feedback on test plan for admin
      infrsatructure and he will provide the feedback on profiles during
      next week.

    * Nandini provided update on MQ cluster work that will result in
      loose coupling of MQ with Application Server code.

    * Sreeni informed that since MS3 is over, we need to make sure that
      the test plan is reviewed for the new features/enhancements and
      the testing is done to file bugs early. Similarly the
      documentation plan needs to reviewed for the new features. We'll
      track this in subsequent meetings.

    * Thanks to Vince for his presentation on NetBeans plugin. The
      reminder part of the presentation needs to be rescheduled.

thanks
sreeni

http://www.glassfishwiki.org/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=13dec2006