admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Making it easy for the system admins?

From: Aditya Dada <Aditya.Dada_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:44:22 -0700

Exactly! there's already a way to offer the functionality. only...its ugly.
so instead of asking someone to copy a file from a cryptic location to
another, how about if we offer a more elegant way:
allow the remote hostname and remote domain name that needs to be
replicated, to be passed as a :
* CLI parameter in asadmin create-domain.
* GUI parameter read from a text box, in Admin GUI.

real 'low hanging fruit' in my book.

-aditya