users@genericjmsra.java.net

RE: Issue in glassfish configuration with Tibco EMS and MDB

From: Deepu Syamaladevi Janardhananachary <Deepu.Janardhananachary_at_ust-global.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 20:27:17 +0530

Hi Ramesh,

I have done as in the document

I am using EJB3.

I have done exactly like in the document.

https://genericjmsra.dev.java.net/docs/tibco-genericjmsra-integration-sample-doc/Integrating_Sun_Java_System_Application_Server_with_Tibco_JMS_using_the_Generic_Resource_Adapter_for_JMS.html

In the document in the sun-ejb-jar entry it is mentioned as imqDestinationName=Queue

Do I need to give my queue name in the place of Queue?

When I tried to deploy the ear file I got the error like the following

Could you please tell me where is the mapping miss match happened?

[#|2009-11-10T20:13:30.151+0530|WARNING|sun-appserver9.1|javax.enterprise.system.tools.deployment|_ThreadID=60;_ThreadName=Thread-5373;_RequestID=7d1bb0da-cfcf-4365-ad8d-35d0f43e627f;|This bean [MDBTest1] has no resource reference by the name of [jms/QCFactory]|#]

[#|2009-11-10T20:13:30.151+0530|SEVERE|sun-appserver9.1|javax.enterprise.system.tools.deployment|_ThreadID=60;_ThreadName=Thread-5373;jndi-name;jms/QCFactory;_RequestID=7d1bb0da-cfcf-4365-ad8d-35d0f43e627f;|"DPL8007: Invalid Deployment Descriptors element jndi-name value jms/QCFactory"|#]

[#|2009-11-10T20:13:30.666+0530|SEVERE|sun-appserver9.1|javax.enterprise.system.tools.deployment|_ThreadID=60;_ThreadName=Thread-5373;_RequestID=7d1bb0da-cfcf-4365-ad8d-35d0f43e627f;|Exception occured in J2EEC Phasejava.lang.NullPointerException

com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.IASDeploymentException: Error loading deployment descriptors for module [WUMT] -- null

      at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.Deployer.loadDescriptors(Deployer.java:390)

      at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.AppDeployerBase.loadDescriptors(AppDeployerBase.java:358)

Thanks and Regards

Deepu Janardhananachary