users@genericjmsra.java.net

RE: Re: Issue in glassfish configuration with Tibco EMS and MDB

From: Deepu Syamaladevi Janardhananachary <Deepu.Janardhananachary_at_ust-global.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 23:46:58 +0530

Hi,
Yes I am looking for integration steps.
My requirement s to get messages from the tibco queue to MDB class which is deployed in a glassfish server.

I have tried to create the resource adapter as in the link that you sent. But i can't find the the created file anywhere in the system. what is the location of the created resource adapter file?

Is there any other configuration way in glassfish to get the messages to MDB from TIBCO queue other than through resource adapter?

Regards,
Deepu Janardhananachary