users@genericjmsra.java.net

RE: Websphere MQ 7.0 and GenericRA with Glassfish

From: Evans, Martin <martin.evans_at_credit-suisse.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 15:32:28 -0500

Hi Mike,

Given that the generic adapter uses standards based JMS API calls, you
should just be able to switch out the WMQ jars? it sounds like that's
exactly what you were expecting. My understanding of the main changes
from v6 to v7 is in the underlying implementation, less interpretation
between the JMS an MQ API, performance improvements etc.

Do you get any exceptions or errors?

What point version of MQ?

here's a link to the latest fix pack;
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=171&uid=swg27006037#1

and the fixes, there are a lot of JMS related fixes in there;

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=171&uid=swg27014224

Martin