users@genericjmsra.java.net

RE: Issue in glassfish configuration with Tibco EMS and MDB

From: Deepu Syamaladevi Janardhananachary <Deepu.Janardhananachary_at_ust-global.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:49:00 +0530

>> 1. I dont see the ra config in the domain.xml, have u created it as per
"Configuring the Resource Adapter"

Yes, I have done it.
In the command prompt it showed executed successfully.

2. I do not see the Tibco classes in the classpath prefix of server,
without which your integration is not going to work
has to be done as per 3rd bullet in "Initial Setup"

Sorry , I missed it. I will try it and let you know.

Thanks and Regards
Deepu Janardhananachary

1. I dont see the ra config in the domain.xml, have u created it as per
"Configuring the Resource Adapter"
2. I do not see the Tibco classes in the classpath prefix of server,
without which your integration is not going to work
has to be done as per 3rd bullet in "Initial Setup"

Thanks
-Ramesh