users@genericjmsra.java.net

Re: Default initial context

From: Ramesh <Ramesh.Parthasarathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 21:20:10 +0530

Hi Martin,
    If your providerintegrationmode is jndi (in resource adapter config)
and you have not specified any Jndi properties, then it would create an
InitalContext with an empty hashtable as argument, which i guess means
it should the use the jndi props from the environment. But i have not
used WebLogic so i dont know what the behavior would be.

Thanks
-Ramesh