users@genericjmsra.java.net

Re: Regarding Information on Blog Post

From: Ramesh <Ramesh.Parthasarathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:50:52 +0530

[ccing users alias]
Hi Somasundaram,
    You can find more information w.r.t that particular email thread
through this link, but note that it uses Jonas.
http://markmail.org/message/7wuzh22bs36st5a2

Since generic ra is a Java EE CA compliant resource adapter you can use
it with any compliant application server, briefly the steps you need to
follow are

1. Decide on whether you want javabean or jndi based integration.
(details are available in user guide)
2. Create the resource adapter configuration (depends on the app server)
and deploy generic ra
3. Create connector connection pool and admin objects that uses generic ra
4. If you want to deploy an MDB ensure that its activation spec has the
connection factory and the destination properties configured.
5. Supply the Open MQ client classes (jar) files to Geronimo.

You can find samples and integration guides (not this specific one
though) in the generic ra web site.

If you run into any issues, please post it on the users alias.

Thanks
-Ramesh