users@genericjmsra.java.net

RE: Re: InvalidPropertyException when deploying MDB on Weblogic

From: Evans, Martin <martin.evans_at_credit-suisse.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 12:00:43 -0400

I do, I'm using it elsewhere.

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Ramesh.Parthasarathy_at_Sun.COM [mailto:Ramesh.Parthasarathy_at_Sun.COM]

Sent: 07 August 2009 11:59
To: users_at_genericjmsra.dev.java.net
Subject: Re: InvalidPropertyException when deploying MDB on Weblogic

Hi Martin,
    Thanks for clarifying, do you have the fscontext.jar file , as well
as the WSMQ client jar files in the Weblogic server classpath ?

Thanks
-Ramesh

Evans, Martin wrote:
> Hi Ramesh,
>
> Here's my weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
>
> <weblogic-ejb-jar xmlns="http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90"
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90
> http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/920/weblogic-ejb-jar.xsd">
> <weblogic-enterprise-bean>
> <ejb-name>MessageProcessor</ejb-name>
> <message-driven-descriptor>
> <pool>
> <max-beans-in-free-pool>1</max-beans-in-free-pool>
> <initial-beans-in-free-pool>1</initial-beans-in-free-pool>
> </pool>

<resource-adapter-jndi-name>GenericJMSConnector</resource-adapter-jndi-n
> ame>
> </message-driven-descriptor>
> </weblogic-enterprise-bean>
> </weblogic-ejb-jar>
>

> And in weblogic-ra.xml
>

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <weblogic-connector xmlns="http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90"
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90
> http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90/weblogic-ra.xsd">
> <jndi-name>GenericJMSConnector</jndi-name>
> <enable-access-outside-app>true</enable-access-outside-app>

<enable-global-access-to-classes>true</enable-global-access-to-classes>
> <properties>
> <property>
> <name>ProviderIntegrationMode</name>
> <value>jndi</value>
> </property>
> <property>
> <name>SupportsXA</name>
> <value>false</value>
> </property>
> <property>
> <name>JndiProperties</name>

<value>java.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFa