users@genericjmsra.java.net

Re: FW:

From: Ramesh <Ramesh.Parthasarathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:34:28 +0530

Hi Nir,
    You mush have added the mq series jar files in the glassfish server
classpath-suffix. What was the path separator for these jar files in the
domain.xml. The path separator should be ";".
If possible could you paste the classpath-suffix section from the
GF_HOME/domains/domain1/config/domain.xml

Thanks
-Ramesh