users@genericjmsra.java.net

Re: GenericJMSRA problems configuration for AQ conecction.

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 18:06:38 +0530

Hi Shailesh

Laurent Sauvage maintains a modified version of Generic RA for Oracle AQ at
https://oracleaq.dev.java.net/. He also had similar discussion earlier in this
list. http://www.nabble.com/Re:-Oracle-AQ-JMS-connector-t3752090.html

Please see his https://oracleaq.dev.java.net/userguide.html for more
information. I don't how up-to-date [wrt changes in Generic RA is] the oracleaq
project at java.net is, but you might want to check out that project. Laurent
basically uses AQJMSFactory to create the CFs through
https://oracleaq.dev.java.net/source/browse/oracleaq/src/src/java/com/sun/genericra/util/OracleObjectBuilder.java?rev=1.1.1.1&view=markup

Ramesh also earlier mentioned that synchronous inbound mode in Generic RA 2.0
would help during AQ integration as well
http://www.nabble.com/OracleAQ-resource-adapter-with-WebSphere-ESB-tf4550464.html#a12985891

Thanks
--Siva.