users@genericjmsra.java.net

Re: ActiveMQ guide in apache website...

From: Zarick Lau <zarick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:14:05 +0800

Hi Binod,

> > Can you help to sync the page from wiki again?
> > Or there is some mechanism to sync it automatically?
> >
> Are you asking about apacche wiki/website? Sorry. I dont have any clue
> about that :-(

May be I'm confused with something. But I noticed that, if I edit the
page (http://activemq.apache.org/sjsas-with-genericjmsra.html), I was
redirected to the wiki. And I'm actually editing the page in the wiki
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ.

After I updated the wiki page, the original page
(http://activemq.apache.org/sjsas-with-genericjmsra.html)
is not yet updated.

So I think there is some sync. mechanism behind the following two site
 * http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ
 * http://activemq.apache.org/

Am I correct?

Best regards,