users@genericjmsra.java.net

Re: RedeliveryInterval & RedeliveryAttempts does not work using tibco EMS

From: Ramesh <Ramesh.Parthasarathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:02:05 +0530

Hi James,
    Can you try configuring a dead message destination, it is a
destination to which the ra will send the messages if the redelivery
attempts are exhausted. please see the generic jms ra configuration and
activation spec properties.
What is the behavior you are expecting if the message is unable to be
delivered (or redelivered), should it just remain in the topic and not
be received at all ?

Thanks
-Ramesh