users@genericjmsra.java.net

RE: Re: weblogic 9.1 and javabean integration

From: Pamulapati, Sairum <sairum.pamulapati_at_cingular.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:35:28 -0400

I have genericraJMS working with Weblogic 9.1. You have to write a
Weblogic-ra.xml. for the genericraJMS and 'jar' it up and deploy to
Weblogic AP. Once you deploy the resource adapter into WL, you can use
the JNDI name of the resource adapter as the ForeignJMSProvider JNDI
name for the MDB. I have the example mdb that comes with Weblogic to use
genericraJMS working. Let me know if you need any more information.

I am using TibcoEMS as the JMS provider.

Sairam