users@genericjmsra.java.net

Re: Regarding admin-objects

From: Binod <Binod.Pg_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:48:34 +0530

Hi Subramanian,

It does not create the destinations in the JMS provider. However admin
objects are the
objects (javax.jms.Queue) that are bound in the appserver's JNDI provider.

If your question is about, why do we need the admin objects specified by RA.

1. In javabean mode of integration, you dont have a destination object
bound in JNDI of
    JMS provider.
2. Even in the jndi mode, the app will need to switch the InitialContext
to JMS providers' from
    appserver's InitialContext to successfully look up the destination
or queue bound in JMS provider's
    JNDI provider.

HTH,
Binod