users@genericjmsra.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Re: Outbound communications via genericra]

From: Max Poon <maxpoon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 15:06:36 +0800

Hi Binod

I've been able to sort out that the problem was due to the " " quotes I
specified in APPCAPTH as it's appended to the CLASSPATH in
appclient.bat, the extra " " seem to make the reference to genericra.jar
invalid. Removing the " " quote for APPCPATH env variable, followed by
added the path to com.ibm.mqjms.jar enabled me to set message from
appclient to WMQ successfully.

Thanks
Max