users@genericjmsra.java.net

Re: genericjmsra with JBoss 4

From: Dave Ingham <dave.ingham_at_arjuna.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 15:31:21 +0100

[Note: only limited genericjmsra content]

A quick update on my work with JBoss 4. My requirement was to integrate
a 3rd party JMS provider into JBoss 4 to support both sending messages
from beans and consuming messages using MDBs, all with full XA
transaction support. I was looking at genericjmsra as a way to achieve
that. In the end though, I used the RA provided by JBoss which can be
configured to connect to foreign providers. The documentation is
scratchy but after a good deal of trial and error I have managed to get
things working correctly.

So, I'm afraid I don't have any more info on using genericjmsra with
JBoss but I just wanted to close-up this thread.

Regards,

Dave