dev@genericjmsra.java.net

Re: Generic RA warnings in server.log

From: Ramesh Parthasarathy <Ramesh.Parthasarathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:19:58 +0000

Hi Mark,
        We do not support custom acknowledgement modes in GRA. Could you check
if the deployment descriptor (activationspec-config)contains this
property (AcknowledgeMode). If so, please remove it.

The jmsra (default ra in sjsas/glassfish) supports this property and
probably the application might have been used with jmsra at some point
in time.

Thanks
Ramesh