users@fi.java.net

Re: Example code

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:16:23 +0200

Hi Michael,

Next week i will do the following:

- write a blog on this subject, see here [1]; and

- write some sample code.

In the mean time you could look at the JavaDoc, in particular the SAX
serializer/parser and the:

org.jvnet.fastinfoset.sax.PrimitiveTypeContentHandler

If you are feeling a little braver you could take a look at the
AlgorithmTest [2] JUnit test case (see method
createBuiltInTestFastInfosetDocument).

Paul.

[1] http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/sandoz
[2]