dev@fi.java.net

C.25 again

From: Kristian Sons <kristian.sons_at_supporting.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:00:46 +0100

Hi!

I am implementing a C++ FI library and I ran into same problems as Arman
using the Java FI implementation as reference:

So the Java implementation is not standard compliant? That seems strange
to me, since all the other methods seem to be compliant.

Or did I missed something?

Greetings,
   Kristian

--
Supporting GmbH
Chiemgaustr 62 / 81549 München / Germany