dev@fi.java.net

Re: Question <was> Re: FI build failure

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:11:13 +0100

Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:
> Paul Sandoz wrote:
>
>> :-) and i have a further question. I have added a main build file
>> (fi/build.xml) to produce two zip packages one for src and one for
>> distribution is it possible to put both zip automatically on java.net?
>

> In an attempt to do this, I got a build failure. It seems to me that the
> files are missing from the repository. The error message should have
> been sent to this alias.

Ah, drat, i forgot, the Japex/samples/FastInfoset code depends on there
being jars for other xml parsers that are not in the CVS. I am not sure
that legally we can add these jars to the CVS repository.

We need to modify the build script to check that certain classes are
available. Hmmm... conditional compilation like this is not easy. For
now i am going to remove the compilation of the samples.

> See http://kohsuke.sfbay/hudson/job/fi/configure for the build
> configuration, and feel free to change them.

Thanks for trying this.

Paul.

--
| ? + ? = To question