dev@fi.java.net

Re: FISource and FIResult

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillopart_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:59:58 -0800

Sorry, I missed the mail where this proposal first came up.

We cannot use anything in the javax.* or java.* namespaces unless it is
part of a JCP-approved process.

You can (try to) find out from Marla what ended up being the
recommendation on package names for Java.Net-based projects, but,
barring that, sticking with com.sun.xml.* is the right thing to do.

        - eduard/o