dev@fi.java.net

Re: Encoding algorithm support complete

From: Joe Wang <joe.wang_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:01:36 -0800

Using NetBeans 4.0 RC2 (junit: ide4/modules/ext/junit-3.8.1.jar) on
j2sdk1.4.2_06, I get this error:

C:\Projects\FWS\src\fi.java.net\fi\FastInfoset\test\algorithm\AlgorithmTest.java:104:
cannot resolve symbol
symbol : method assertEquals (float,float)
location: class algorithm.AlgorithmTest
            assertEquals(_floatArray[is], f[is]);

On the platform I mentioned above, only |*assertEquals
<../../junit/framework/Assert.html#assertEquals%28float,%20float,%20float%29>*(float expected,
float actual, float delta) is supported. Adding a 0 to each of these
calls, i.e. |assertEquals(_floatArray[is], f[is],0), the unit test runs
fine.

--Joe