dev@fi.java.net

Re: Borken build: StAXEventWriter not present

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:50:31 -0800

Paul Sandoz wrote:
> That would be very useful. I have been meaning to look into using this,
> but sharing your sever would be the easiest solution.

I set up http://kohsuke.sfbay/hudson/job/fi/. This should run every time
someone commits a change. This alias will receive an e-mail once a build
breaks, or you can subscribe to the RSS feeds.

Unfortunately, at the moment there's no way to access this information
from outside Sun.

> Ooppps playing around with it, i just scheduled a build of hudson itself
> ! [1] sometimes it is difficult to tell when clicking on a link if an
> action is performed or a form will be presented.

You are right. I guess I can add a confirmation form after clicking
"schedule a build". There's still a lot of room for improvements.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi