users@ejb-spec.java.net

[ejb-spec users] [jsr345-experts] Re: Interceptors 1.2 and constructor- and method-level interceptors

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:32:19 -0700

I uploaded the following files to the java.net interceptors project:

MR with changes for constructor- and method-level interceptors
<http://java.net/projects/interceptors-spec/downloads/download/interceptor-1-2-mrel-0318.pdf>
- the updated document with the changed bars for all changes except
InvocationContext.getConstructor to return a parameterized type.

Diff between 0318 version and MR candidate
<http://java.net/projects/interceptors-spec/downloads/download/Chapters-0318-diff.pdf>
- the diff for all chapters from the previous version (which include the
getConstructor changes)

javadoc with 0318 changes
<http://java.net/projects/interceptors-spec/downloads/download/javadoc-03162013.zip>
- the javadoc

The latest change log can be seen here:
http://java.net/projects/interceptors-spec/sources/interceptors-spec-repository/content/1.2/Interceptors-1.2-changes.txt?rev=20
(the changes include added bullets #8-10).

Please review ASAP - I need to send the final update for teh spec and
the javadoc to the JCP by the 23rd.

Best,
-marina