users@ejb-spec.java.net

[ejb-spec users] [jsr345-experts] Re: TimerService.getAllTimers() (EJB_SPEC-47)

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 22:25:13 +0200

Well, I think this should belong to javax.naming really. A bit tough to get
it in Java SE but it's just an enum of what already exists in JNDI (expect
if we use Strings getAllTimers("**app") but I don't like it)

Antonio

--
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/agoncal>| Paris
JUG <http://www.parisjug.org>